Trucker Tax Relief helps truckers to solve their IRS problems by negotiating the best possible outcome under law.
Truckers are our specialty: they’re some of the hardest working people in this country. Unfortunately, the IRS targets the trucking industry more than others. And because truckers spend most of their time on the road, they simply don’t have the time to deal with all of the business management that comes with being an owner-operator. As such, you may owe the IRS tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars you can’t afford to pay, or have years of unfiled tax returns.
So if you are a trucker and the IRS is breathing down your neck, and you’re worried that they will seize your earnings, your truck, your bank account, or destroy your credit, we invite you to apply for a complimentary tax strategy session with us (30 minutes) where we will analyze your situation and show you the path towards fixing your issue. From that point, you can either hire us to help you, or do something else with the information.
Before you apply, read below to make sure you are qualified for our services:
Who Can Trucker Tax Relief Help?
- You owe at least $10,000 to the IRS, and/or have years of unfiled tax returns, and/or the IRS is currently taking (or threatening to take) your property, such as bank accounts, your weekly wages, your house, truck, or anything else.
- You are 100% committed to solving your IRS problem. You’re not “looking for some information” or think you can stick your head back in the sand, and the IRS will magically go away.
- You’re willing to step up to the plate and take responsiblity to make the changes needed to keep the IRS problem from coming back after we solve it.
- You are willing to invest in professional assistance, and understand that an IRS problem that took years to come to fruition is going to take a lot of work and time to fix.
Who Can’t We Help?
While many companies try to pressure pitch their services to anyone under the sun, I want to make clear that our services are not a good fit for about 70% of people who contact us. What we offer is a bad fit for you if you fall into one of the categories below:
- You owe less than $10,000, you don’t dispute you owe that amount, and don’t have other IRS problems…you’d be better suited solving this problem on your own by setting up a payment plan with the IRS.
- You aren’t truly dedicated to fixing your IRS problem, and see it as a mere inconvenience, or intend to simply ask us a lot of questions without being willing to take the action that’s needed to actually fix this problem once and for all.
- Even if we were to fix your IRS problem, you’re not willing to make the changes needed in your life to file and pay your taxes on time from now on.
- Penny-wise, dollar-foolish by wanting to “save some money on professional fees” to “solve the problem yourself”, despite the fact that the reason you are where you are now is because you “did it yourself” and got yourself in trouble.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, I invite you to apply for a tax strategy session by using the form at the side or below, or by calling us at 602-900-9725.